If you are a fan of wood-oven-style pizza, then you owe it to yourself to check out the best wood pizza ovens on the market. These ovens can give your home cooking an authentic Italian flavor that you won’t be able to find in a regular oven.
In this post, we’ll take a look at some of the best wood pizza ovens on the market today. So whether you’re an aspiring pizzamaker or just looking for a new way to cook. With so many different models and brands to choose from, it can be tough to know which one is right for you.
This blog post will help make the decision easier by highlighting some of the best wood pizza ovens available today. So, whether you are a beginner or an expert pizza lover, read on for the perfect oven for your needs!
Table of Best Wood Pizza Ovens
In case you’re in a hurry, we’ve prepared a short table of the best wood pizza ovens below:
Top 1: Ooni Koda 16 Gas Pizza Oven – Outdoor Pizza Oven
Ooni Koda 16 Gas Pizza Oven – Outdoor Pizza Oven – Portable Gas Pizza Oven For Authentic Stone Baked Pizzas – Great Addition For Any Outdoor Kitchen
With a motto that lives by the code “great pizza,” Ooni Koda 16 gas-powered outdoor ovens are designed and developed to provide great tasting food for everyone. It takes just 60 seconds from start-up, at 500° Celsius – twice as high compared with an average home oven!
You’ll have more than enough time while sitting back relaxed under your stars after work or school since this bad boy can cook authentic stone-baked pies in less than 1 hour 20 minutes so you don’t need any extra dishes either way
Whether you want to make pizza or roast, the Ooni is here for all your cooking needs. With a gas ignition system that offers instant warm-up time and easy storage options, this versatile appliance can be used at home as well as outdoors!
Combine it with one of our cast iron accessories ( sold separately)and enjoy great-tasting food anywhere around town – even when camping.
With an efficiency rating of up to 90%, the energy stored in this pot is huge and will give you endless meal prep minutes.
- Cook pizzas in less than 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Leave your oven as clean as when you started.
- Cook delicious food anywhere, even outdoors.
- Get a versatile cooking unit that’s easy to store.
- You’ll save time and energy.
- Your food will be healthier and tastier.
- Takes only 60 seconds to start up, and is 2x hotter than a regular home oven.
- The Ooni is a versatile grill that can be used outside and inside your home.
- This cooker stores a vast amount of power and will provide you with endless time to cook.
- Rotating the pizza will take a bit of time
Top 2: Kevirice Pizza Oven, Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven
Kevirice Pizza Oven, Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven with 13"Pizza Stone & Peel, Stainless Steel Wood Fire Pizza Maker for Outdoor Cooking
The best gift for any pizza lover is finally here. This oven can not only bake your favorite pies, but also cook other dishes with equal skill and passion!
Let’s say goodbye to greasy pans as you enjoy juicy steaks or fluffy pancakes grilling on this expertly designed device that won’t break the bank either – in fact, we guarantee its durability by ensuring it has a stainless steel construction which makes cleaning virtually effortless
The BBQ pizza oven can be quickly installed and disassembled without tools, making it easy to carry for outdoor cooking activities. It’s equipped with a thermometer so that you monitor the temperature so your food will always come out cooked just right!
This powerful little device has all of the features needed in one compact design – including 13″ stone (which is extremely heat resistant) as well 12″,09 ranged peel or hopper charges two at once while still providing enough power per individual cook cycle when necessary
The Pizza Oven is the perfect cooking appliance for your next event. It can quickly heat up to 700 degrees Fahrenheit and cook delicious pizza in about 90 seconds or less!
The unit features an easy-to-use digital control panel, which allows you set time & temperature combinations that are sure not only to please guests but also leave them wanting more of this great foodstuff.
- Cook your favorite dishes with the same passion and skill.
- Goodbye to greasy pans!
- Cook perfect BBQ pizzas every time.
- Portable and easy to assemble/dissemble – take it with you on your next outdoor cooking adventure!
- A thermometer ensures food is cooked just the way you like it.
- It can quickly heat up to 700 degrees Fahrenheit and cook delicious pizza in about 90 seconds or less!
- A portable BBQ pizza maker is easy to assemble and makes perfect pizzas every time.
- The advantage thermometer ensures food is cooked just the way you like it.
- The design takes up a lot of space
Top 3: Ooni Karu 12 – Multi-Fuel Outdoor Pizza Oven
Ooni Karu 12 – Multi-Fuel Outdoor Pizza Oven – Portable Wood Fired and Gas Pizza Oven – Backyard Pizza Maker by Ooni Pizza Ovens
The Ooni Karu 12 Multi-fuel Pizza oven is great for cooking your favorite pizzas in just 60 seconds! The heavy-duty steel construction will heat up quickly, and with its efficient burning system, you can enjoy clean coal or firewood immediately.
It comes standard with either a lit chimney starter kit so there’s no need to worry about adding matches when getting started.
The Ooni Karu 12 Pizza Oven is a powerful and efficient outdoor pizza maker. With its custom-designed fuel tray, this small but mighty machine can maintain ultra-high temperatures while delivering an intense blast of searing flame – perfect for cooking all your favorite toppings on top-quality doughy bases!
Weighing only 26 pounds so it’s easy to move around or store when not in use (plus there are no excess ashes), you’ll be able to enjoy freshly cooked pizzas right at home without heading out into chilly weather just because spring has finally arrived where ever you live
You can now take your pizza game up a notch with one of Ooni’s most popular ovens and learn how to become an expert in the field – or find out that you don’t need any culinary skill at all, by using this versatile appliance for cooking everything from steaks & fish right through vegetables.
- Cooks a pizza in 60 seconds.
- Comes with the starter kit.
- Cook delicious, fresh pizzas at home in minutes.
- No need to go out into the cold just because you want a good pizza.
- Weighs only 26 pounds so it’s easy to move around or store when not in use.
- Cook pizzas like a pro
- Cook everything from steaks to vegetables
- Finish pizza in just 60 seconds
- The pros of this text are that you don’t have to go out into the cold just because you want a good pizza.
- The grill is lightweight and easy to use, so you can cook delicate items like vegetables or fish on it.
Top 4: Portable Pizza Oven Outdoor Wood Pellets Fired with Pizza Stone
Kevirice Portable Pizza Oven Outdoor Wood Pellets Fired with Pizza Stone, Rapid Heating Stainless Steel Pizza Maker for Outdoor Backyard Cooking
Our outdoor pizza oven is the perfect way to cook delicious food in a short amount of time. With high temperatures that reach 572 °F (300 °C) within 60-90 seconds, you can quickly grill or bake any dish without worrying about burning them!
This product comes with stainless steel construction which ensures durability and extends its service life by ensuring even more heat dissipation during grilling sessions than other materials would provide; it’s also easy cleaning simply wiping down after use
This versatile oven can be quickly installed in your home to provide you with high-quality food. With its easy-to-use design, this appliance will give users the ability to cook many different types of meals without worrying about burning their dishes due to tiring themselves out while doing so! It also comes equipped with
The pizza stone has extremely high-temperature resistance and stability which allows me to make more delicious pizzas that are not only appetizing but healthy too–perfect if one prefers anything from salads wraps burgers steaks etc. since we know how important fitness nowadays…
- Makes it easy to cook different dishes at the same time.
- Cook delicious food quickly
- Grill or bake any dish without burning them
- Stainless steel construction for durability and heat dissipation
- The oven is easy to use and clean.
- The pizza stone can be used in ovens and on the stovetop.
- It is durable and will last for a long time.
- Cook many different dishes at the same time, very convenient for those who like to multitask.
- This is a professional-grade stovetop grill that can be used for anything from vegetables to fish.
- This oven is that it is easy to use, has a pizza stone, and will last for a long time.
- Heavy product
Top 5: PIZZELLO 13″ Propane Gas Pizza Oven Outdoor Wood Fired Pizza Ovens
PIZZELLO Outdoor Pizza Oven Propane & Wood Fired Stainless Steel Pizza Grill with Gas Burner, Wood Tray Pizza Stone, Pizza Peel, Carry Bag (Black)
The outdoor oven is a great addition to your home! It can cook pizzas in about 60 seconds, and it also works well for roasting vegetables or searing meat. You will love being able to use this versatile appliance when you want quick meals without having the hassle of setting up an inside kitchen space on those cold winter days ̵
The outdoor pizza oven is a great addition to any gathering or party. Not only does it provide excellent insulation, but its durable construction means that you won’t have to worry about the oven getting damaged easily!
With fold-up legs and a detachable chimney – this unit can go just about anywhere without worrying too much when setting up camp outdoors; we even pack our carry bag so transportation should be no issue whatsoever during your next family outing.
The PIZZELLO 13″ Propane Gas Pizza Oven includes a gas adapter so there are no worries about running low on fuel during preparation time; a 9-inch diameter stainless-steel paddle blade is useful not only while making dough but also for brushing off excess toppings from unpaid subscribers’ cars onto yours…
- The outdoor oven is easy to use and cooks food quickly.
- You can use it to cook a variety of dishes.
- The oven is made with durable materials.
- It’s easy to clean and transport.
- No need to worry about running out of gas while cooking.
- You’ll be able to make the dough and clean your car at the same time.
- The outside oven is easy to use and cooks food quickly.
- The oven is made from durable materials and is easy to transport.
- You can cook, clean, and make the dough all at the same time.
- Additional equipment included is not diverse
Top 6: BIG HORN Pizza Oven, Outdoor Portable Pellet Pizza Oven
BIG HORN Pizza Oven, Outdoor Portable Pellet Pizza Oven Rapid Heating Stainless Steel with Natural Pellet Pizza Maker Pizza Machine
Big Horn’s pizza oven is the original wood-pellet grill, and it still provides an unforgettable taste to even your most distinguished guest. With 860°F of heat in only 60 seconds – you can’t beat that for cooking a perfect pie!
The outdoor pizza oven is perfect for any family who loves to eat tasty, fresh from the oven pizzas. This portable design means that you can take it with you wherever life takes you!
Made from stainless steel and featuring rapid uniform heating technology – this unit will quickly reach an optimal temperature. It’s also easy enough for anyone to assemble or disassemble too so it’s one of the best wood pizza ovens on the market today.
- You’ll have a delicious pizza in only 60 seconds.
- It’s easy to use.
- Cook pizzas outdoors in under 10 minutes
- The portable design means you can take it with you wherever life takes you
- This pizza oven can be taken anywhere, cooks quickly, and is made of stainless steel.
- Easy to assemble
- The design is not good looking
Top 7: Mimiuo Outdoor Pizza Ovens Wood Pellet Pizza Oven Portable
Mimiuo Outdoor Pizza Ovens Wood Pellet Pizza Oven Portable Stainless Steel Wood Fired Pizza Stove with 13" Pizza Stone & Foldable Pizza Peel (Classic W-Oven Series)
Pizza lovers, get ready! The new Mimico W-Oven series wood pellet pizza baking oven is a lightweight and portable cooking machine that will allow you to cook up some fantastic dishes anywhere.
It takes about 10 minutes for preheating time with this bad boy in your yard or at the beach – just remember not to leave it unattended because its flames are pretty intense when heated up fully (and they don’t give out easily).
With the wood-fired pizza oven, a 13″ square stone, and an aluminum peel that can be folded up to 14 inches long for easy storage or transport. This set includes everything you need – just add water!
The minimum outdoor pizza oven is easy to operate for any professional and amateur maker, even new learners. It’s the best gift idea that allows you to try out all your favorite recipes with perfect results of bread chicken tenders or shrimp cocktails!
- Minimum W-Oven series wood pellet pizza baking oven is a lightweight and portable cooking machine.
- This set includes a pizza stone, peel, and all the necessary tools for baking pies.
- This outdoor pizza oven is for professionals and amateurs, who want to try out their favorite recipes with perfect outcomes.
- The Mimiuo Outdoor Pizza Oven is a lightweight and portable pizza cooker that can be done with 10 minutes of preheating.
- This set includes a 13″ square stone, an aluminum peel that can be folded up to 14 inches long, and everything else you need for cooking.
- The Mimiuo outdoor pizza oven is easy to operate and a good gift idea.
- There are many sharp edges on parts of the oven
Top 8: Green Mountain Grills Wood-Fired Steel Pizza Oven
Green Mountain Grills Wood-Fired Steel Pizza Oven Attachment Accessory for Daniel Boone/Jim Bowie Model Grills with Square Pizza Stone, Silver
The first thing you need to know about the GMG Pizza Stone is that it’s a Pellet Grill, so all of your favorite foods are going on there. The second thing we want to make clear: this isn’t just some cheap plastic pizza pan with cheesy words printed across its surface – no matter how much they try and pass them off as such!
What sets our product apart from anything else available today? …In addition…you can cook restaurant-quality pizzas in 2-4 minutes using only one-half sheet which fits both models
- Cook all of your favorite foods on one appliance.
- Get that crispy, delicious crust you love.
- Cook restaurant-quality pizzas in 2-4 minutes.
- One-half sheet fits both ovens.
- A Pizza stone is a pellet grill that can make any dish.
- Our product cooks pizzas in 2-4 minutes and fits both models, making it stand out from other products on the market.
- Cleaning and maintenance take a long time
Top 9: U-MAX Outdoor Pizza Oven Wood Fire with Waterproof Cover
U-MAX Outdoor Pizza Oven Wood Fire with Waterproof Cover, Freestanding, Steel Pizza Grill, Pizza Maker Camping Cooker with Pizza Stone
The outdoor pizza oven is a fantastic cooking device for parties, family gatherings, and BBQs. This wood-burning pie specializes in making crisp pizzas that taste great with its built thermometer to monitor the temperature!
The BBQ Pizza Oven is the perfect solution to all your pizza needs. It can reach up t 700°F within 20-30 minutes and keeps its warmth even distribution so you don’t have any burnt bottom or overcooked toppings!
The enamel wires under the oven stone also work great as an extra cooking surface for other food, like stakes (they won’t burn), bread/meats if needed; this way there will never again be anything stopping anyone from enjoying themselves at home while eating their favorite dish.
The 12 x12 inches of ceramic tile provides enough space on one level which means no more waiting around – especially when doing large parties.
The perfect addition to any outdoor kitchen, this freestanding grill is easy and convenient. With big wheels for mobility or a thermo-resistant handle that can take the weight of your pizza stone (and more), you’ll be able to put together some tasty pies quickly without worrying about burning them!
Its compact design means it won’t take up much space while still providing enough cooking surface – just what we need when hosting guests who want an unforgettable experience every time they visit our place at home.”
- Cook delicious pizzas in minutes.
- Easily monitor cooking temperature.
- Cooks your pizza perfectly in just 20 minutes
- 700°F oven means no burnt toppings
- Extra cooking surface for other food items
- Grill up to 16 pizzas at once
- Compact design for small spaces
- Wheels for easy mobility
- This pizza oven can be used in a backyard BBQ or at a party.
- The BBQ Pizza Oven can reach up to 700°F within 20-30 minutes and is great for a variety of foods.
- This freestanding grill is a perfect addition to any outdoor kitchen and provides a space-saving design.
- Not really diverse in accessories
Top 10: Tengchang Outdoor Pizza Oven Wood
Tengchang Outdoor Pizza Oven Wood Fire DIY Portable Pizza Maker Family Camping Cooker
The outdoor pizza oven is great for those who love to eat fresh, warm coal-fired pizzas. It’s the perfect addition to any home with an open kitchen or backyard that needs some more cooking space!
- Cook delicious, fresh pizzas in your own backyard.
- Enjoy the great outdoors while you cook.
- It- Perfect for summer cookouts!
- ProCook’s outdoor pizza oven lets you cook pizzas in the great outdoors.
- Space occupation
- The design takes up a lot of space
When looking for the best outdoor pizza oven for your needs, you’ll want to consider a few things.
- The first is what you will be using it for – Will you mostly be cooking pizzas, or will you be using it to cook other items as well?
- Second, how much space do you have?
- And third, what type of outdoor pizza oven is best for you?
There are three main types of outdoor pizza ovens – wood-fired, gas-fired, and electric. Wood-fired ovens use a fire to cook the food, gas-fired ovens use gas to cook the food, and electric ovens use electricity.
The type of outdoor pizza oven you choose will depend on your needs and what you are comfortable with. If you want an outdoor pizza oven that can do it all, then a wood-fired or gas-fired oven may be best for you. If you are limited on space, an electric oven may be a better option.
When choosing an outdoor pizza oven, you’ll also want to consider the size of the oven and how many pizzas it can cook at once. Most outdoor pizza ovens can cook anywhere from 2-to 16 pizzas at a time.
Finally, when choosing an outdoor pizza oven, you’ll want to consider the price. Outdoor pizza ovens can range in price from $100 to $2000.
Once you have chosen the best outdoor pizza oven for your needs, you’ll need to know how to use and care for it. The following guide will help you with both.
Read more: Best Commercial Pizza Oven
How to Use an Outdoor Pizza Oven
Using an outdoor pizza oven is simple – just follow these easy steps:
- Preheat your outdoor pizza oven. Most outdoor pizza ovens require between 30-and 60 minutes of preheating time.
- Place your food in the oven and cook according to the instructions.
- Enjoy your delicious, fresh pizzas!
How to Care for an Outdoor Pizza Oven
Caring for your outdoor pizza oven is just as simple as using it. Just follow these easy steps:
- Clean your outdoor pizza oven after each use. This will help keep it in good condition and prevent any build-up of food residue.
- Do not use harsh cleaners or scouring pads on your outdoor pizza oven – they can damage the surface.
- Store your outdoor pizza oven in a dry place when not in use.
- Check the joints and screws on your outdoor pizza oven periodically and tighten if necessary.
- Enjoy your delicious, fresh pizzas!
- Now that you know how to use and care for your outdoor pizza oven, you’re ready to start cooking up some delicious pizzas. So get outside and start grilling!
FAQs on Best Wood Pizza Ovens
Can I Use Any Type of Wood in My Wood-Fired Outdoor Pizza Oven?
You should only use hardwoods like oak, hickory, or maple in your wood-fired outdoor pizza oven. Softwoods like pine will produce a lot of resin and sap, which will give your food a bad taste.
What Is the Best Way to Clean My Outdoor Pizza Oven?
The best way to clean your outdoor pizza oven is to use a soft brush and hot water. Do not use any harsh cleaners or scouring pads, as they can damage the surface of the oven.
What Is the Best Type of Outdoor Pizza Oven for Me?
The best type of outdoor pizza oven for you depends on your needs and what you are comfortable with. If you want an outdoor pizza oven that can do it all, then a wood-fired or gas-fired oven may be best for you. If you are limited on space, an electric oven may be a better option.
How Much Space Do I Need for an Outdoor Pizza Oven?
Most outdoor pizza ovens require between 30-and 60 square feet of space.
Is a Wood Pellet Pizza Oven Expensive?
There is no one definitive answer to this question as the cost of wood pellet pizza ovens can vary greatly depending on the size, features, and brand of the oven.
However, as a general rule, wood pellet pizza ovens tend to be more expensive than other types of outdoor pizza ovens like gas-fired or electric ovens.
Now that you know everything there is to know about the best wood pizza ovens, you’re ready to choose the perfect one for your needs. So get outside and start grilling!
We hope that the products we’ve highlighted have helped you make a decision about which wood pizza oven is best for your needs. Each of these ovens has been rated highly by consumers and comes with high-quality features.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We are always happy to help our readers find the perfect product for their home improvement projects.
Thank You For Reading!